A Client is that who purchases any File Master LLC. (File Master) product online through any Access Repair website.
Mail for Activation or Mail for download
The email sent by Access Repair or payment gateway on purchase of the product/software online. The email contains the activation code for product/software for activating the product/software. All our products have an Electronic Delivery. All software distributed under the Try Before Buy License.
Users have to understand this very carefully that our data recovery software products are designed in such a way that they are tested in certain types of corruption cases where they give BEST successful recovery results. However, users should be well aware that there can be certain corruption cases where our products might not be able to recover complete Meta data etc. In addition, in case the free space of your system is overwritten by new data, then there can also be the chance of a recovery failure as, in that case, a corrupted file might not even contain the required data in the first place. This can be tested via the free DEMO versions, which give a preview of the recoverable data. We anticipate that users will co-operate with us, as we make every possible effort to help them reach 100% satisfaction.
Strongly Recommended to download, install, and try the DEMO Version of software before Purchase
The Client has the right to request a refund for the Access Repair product/software within 30 days of the date of purchase if your case falls in the following refund guidelines. The purchase should have been made directly through Access Repair.
Access Repair is not responsible for any one of the following:
- Any lost or misdirected email.
- Delays in downloading or any communication delays.
- Delay due to any unforeseen uncontrolled factor.
- Mail being marked as SPAM by the email client application of the client or by the mail server being used by the client.
- Mail for download or activation is bounced by the sender or receiver mail server due to any reason.
- Once purchased and done with the process, you then don't need the software any longer.
- Accidentally Purchased Software and now you want to remove it from the system.
- When purchasing, your aim was not to purchase this specific software.
- After purchasing the software you faced trouble in operating the tool as regards your computing platform.
- Software purchased is not suitable for the platform you are using.
- Weekend delay in license processing.
- Unable to use software, as the basic requirements to run software are not fulfilled by your machine.
- The problem was solved by another person, while I was registering the program.
- Now we don't need the program at all and we have never used it.
Refund will be made only if one of the below conditions hold true:
- If the Client was able to perform the operation as stated with the demo version but the functionality was not there in the Full Version.
Access Repair is not responsible for miss-interpretation by the client of the material published as part of promoting the product/software by our company. In such case, the responsibility lies with the client to get the right interpretation from the Access Repair support staff.
Refund will only be done when signed Letter of Destruction in the form of an email that is received by the client. Access Repair should receive the email at within 30 days of the date of purchase of the Access Repair product/software. Letter Of Destruction implies that the client states in written form that the product/software bought from Access Repair will be destroyed from all machines where it has been installed, all backup copies were deleted also and also allow a authorized person from Access Repair to do a physical inspection of all the machines where it was installed to ensure the destruction is done properly. The inspection can happen anytime within 3 (three) years of the date of purchase of the product/software from Access Repair. The inspection can happen without prior notice to the client. Any evidence of the refund product/software is entitled to be entered in legal proceedings.
From the date of receiving the Letter of Destruction from the client, the refund will be processed within 15 days. Any delay of more than 15 days will be notified to the client through email from Access Repair. If the full licensed version of any software works, but not completely, then we will provide a solution for that. You can contact the support team in case the software you purchased fails to execute operations that are promised to be done. After analyzing and studying the issue, our technical expert will provide you with a suitable solution and then also if the issue is not solved and still exists, then we will refund your money that was provided while purchasing the product and the amount will be determined according to the task and issues solved by our software.
We use the personal information you supply when you submit a support question to respond to your question. Your email address is used to send a response from our Technical Support team.
A refund is not valid in the following cases:
- When the User Is Unwilling to Upload Files on Our FTP in Case of Software Failure: There are a number of corruption cases, and if in any particular corruption case, the client is finding issues in performing the process using our software, then we ask the client to upload his/her files on our secure FTP Server so that we can perform the necessary actions for him/her. We are also ready to sign a Non Discloser Agreement (NDA). If the client finds issues in performing the process successfully, and if he/she is also not uploading his/her files on our FTP Server, even if we are ready to sign the NDA, then in that case, the refund is not valid.
- If the client purchased any of our software without first evaluating it with the help of the FREE DEMO Version, then the refund for that product will not be given.
- In case our software is unable to perform the process it is projected to perform, and likewise, no other software in the market also couldn't perform the same process, then, a refund cannot be claimed. If, however, some other software performs the process successfully unlike our software, then, a refund can be claimed.
- If the software is purchased without its prior examination via the demo version, then a refund cannot be claimed.
- If 30% recovery or migration or any other projected process is performed successfully by any of our software, then a refund cannot be claimed.
- Access Repair does not decrypt encrypted Microsoft SQL Server databases, Excel, Word, Lotus Notes Database, and so on. Furthermore, clients are clearly informed not to use the software in case of the emergence of a message like This database has local access protection and you are not authorized to access it locally. This information is clearly mentioned on all the product websites of this software. Therefore, the refund requests in this case are not valid.