Microsoft Access repair tool
Access Repair Kit is the weapon of choice of everyone who wants to know how to repair Access database file data in the quickest and most pain-free way. This Microsoft Access repair tool sports a powerful engine with best-in-class performance and an intuitive UI suitable for users of all skill levels.
How to repair Access databaseModified on 01/01/2019
The repairing corrupted Access databases - step-by-step instruction:
- Download Access Repair Kit here: https://www.access.repair/dow/AccessRepairKitInstall.exe
- Install Access Repair Kit
- Start Access Repair Kit
- Select corrupted *.mdb or *.accdb file
- Preview repaired tables (structure and data), queries and relations and press Next
- Select name and folder for new Access database with recovered data
- Select the recover mode and press Recover
How to repair Access database file?
MS Access database repair tool
Access Repair Kit is arguably the best MS Access repair tool available on today's market. Combining a highly efficient database analysis and recovery core with a simple, clean and easy-to-understand interface, the product enables users to efficiently restore their Access databases after the most serious data corruption accidents. The program's intelligent engine takes advantage of a set of complex proprietary algorithms to identify and extract valuable elements of damaged *.mdb and *.accdb files to a safe location on the user's hard drive.
This MS Access database repair tool features a clean and lightweight wizard-based interface that is completely suitable for users with and without experience. The wizard almost completely automates the process of data recovery and makes it a matter of a few mouse clicks - even if the user has absolutely no hands-on experience with the program and doesn't know how to repair Access database file data. The program comes with a simple database viewer that lets users see recoverable items and get a general idea about the scale of damage inflicted to the file.
This Microsoft Access repair tool supports recovery from standard *.mdb and *.accdb database files of any size and structure and repairs the most important database elements, including tables, table data, queries, links between tables and even previously deleted records. Due to Access format limitations, the software does not recover database forms, macros, modules and password-protected files. Unlike many competitors, this Microsoft Access file repair tool does not require any frameworks, libraries, additional components or utilities to be downloaded and installed prior to database recovery.
This Microsoft Access repair tool can save regular users an ample amount of time and money, since they won't need to look for and hire an expensive specialized service to restore a single database file. Corporate users and IT professionals dealing with the consequences of MDB file corruption on a regular basis will benefit from the dramatically reduced downtime and speed of recovery offered by the product.
Microsoft Access file repair tool
The key features of Access Repair Kit:
- Fast and easy recovery of .MDB and .ACCDB database files of Microsoft Access
- A state-of-art database analysis and recovery engine leveraging the power of several intelligent algorithms to extract the maximum of data
- An intuitive wizard-based UI that makes the recovery procedure a snap even for complete novices
- Extraction of data to a healthy Access database file
- Recovery of previously deleted database data
- Recovery of tables, table data, queries and links between tables
- No additional components needed - the product is ready for MDB file recovery immediately after installation
- Compact installation file that takes seconds to download
- Compatible with all major versions of MS Access and Windows, can be user on the majority of computers, including older ones
A free demo version of the program is available for download from the official website.
The Access file repair software does not recover:
- password protected files.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
- Microsoft Access 2003 or higher installed
from our website
Post a review
PayPro Global (PayPro Global, Inc., 250 The East Mall street, Etobicoke, ON Canada, M9B 0A9) is the fastest growing eCommerce company that develops customized solutions to help software producers to easily and effectively sell software online. PayPro Global supports more than one hundred currencies, all major credit cards, and a wide variety of payment options. PayPro Global offers efficient customer support 24/7 and provides personal attention to customers having special requirements.